Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)


It's Worth

It’s been almost 2 weeks now I didn’t finish my assignment. I have a lot of assignment but the time is tough. I need to finish it before we buy some things for our clothes, wine glasses cabinet, bed and wardrobe. Then after I have a lot to unpacked. Though it’s worth even a busy days and so tiring to transfer to our new flat but it is worth because this is our own flat…I am so happy to have this thing. I don’t when I’ll finish to arrange our things, I knew it will finish, just slowly and patient. And this coming days we have to prepare also of our son birthday he turns 2 years old this coming month of November…what time goes by so fast…he is now and big, can speak some sentences ew!! Oh clever son… his development so fast and can understand what mommy and daddy too. Proud to have him in my life and so thankful.

No comments: