Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)


Do you Have Facebook

..?? In fast few days I was so busy and last Saturday we moved in our new flat which where I am now. Just today at 4 PM got internet connection. I am so thankful to have internet connection here in our new flat now and now I can search and do what I want in my blogging world now and play games at facebook, though I am not addict of facebook but I play games. I am now behind some of my neighbour at facebook games ha-ha-ha will my one of my friend told me even I am behind that still facebook and games, I waited patiently within 4 days to have internet connection, yah know, my day is not complete without my laptop it’s just because this is the thing where I can spend too much time when I am alone and I can chat or I can talk to my family and friends.

No comments: