Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)


Disappointed Day Turns To Good Day

We had fun last Saturday, my husband, Ced and I went to birthday party of my friend. It was a bit freaky at first because I felt disappointed when we were arrived there.

A birthday celebrant told me at 2 PM must be there but when we were arrived there, there were no visitors just the celebrant, her son and husband, I was a bit disappointed as what she was saying that the party started at 2 PM but not. I am not only the one was felt disappointed my husband too. I don’t want to wait someone and visitor because I am not a celebrant. So there were no choice, I helped to cook food and help preparing something for a party. It is also a great feeling helping someone in the party that is I really like it. After an hour her aunt and her friends came and another one-hour my friends and also her friends came, the fun just started, we ate a lot of food and drinks and we played games and danced, sing a song the karaoke. Thanks God the weather was changed to beautiful blue sky and sunny, we were at the garden and had fun, our husband just took a lot of photos what we had done, playing and dancing. I can’t forget that day my disappointed day turns to good day!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i like the way u said about experience....keep going..posts r nice...i have added u...do pls add me and buzz me......