Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)


Just For Girls Fun Night Out

It was fun night. It was mommy’s disco fun night out last Friday night. I was together with my close friends. It was really girls night out we had fun, dance and drinks some glass of liquor huhhh…! and I also met some Filipina in the disco a friend of my close friends. We really enjoyed the music and people are friendly out there. The disco was ended at 4 AM but we stayed until 6 AM in the morning we thought to go to another disco room in el Presedente disco room until 6 AM but we didn’t enter as we had enough dancing in the Quisamodo disco room. We just stayed at the outside with bunch of people too, young people and like our ages too. It was my first time all the night at the disco with my close friends, it was great experienced on that time that I never forget with my close friends it was great time together with them.

1 comment:

Gorgeous MUM said...

That surely is one fun ladies' night!