Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)


Just An Update For Our New Flat

Looking and choosing for a new flat a new house that we could live in is not so easy. Sometimes my husband and I have complicity about this, sometimes he like it but I don’t like it, I can say it’s reversal… I don’t like and he like it and sometimes we have the same taste but also some reason that we don’t like that flat because of this and that… A weeks ago we found a new flat a good flat we can say after for many weeks has a patient looking a flat and at last we found a good flat, a new ready made a new flat that we really like it. So this is it! We planned to transfer to our flat this coming November. For more update just check my other blog at geneveric.com I’ll share some photos if can transfer folks, I knew it is a little bit more months to wait but you know time flies so fast.

1 comment:

Norm said...

hello Ricka,
musta na just visit you here, happy weekend.
Norm