Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)


Fashion...Fashion...Fashion...

It’s another week of September now, it’s getting chillin’ in here, cold, windy and sometimes having dark sky seems getting to rain.

Anyway, I am not again talking about the weather, now I just want to share what I’ve know a lil bit about the trends for this fall season 2009 and my thoughts.

Fall season is beautiful and now trends new collection for autumn season is now arrived too and many of springs, trends will be continued ‘til at the end of the year…shoes, bags and dresses for fall and winter 2009. It is time to wear winter clothes, jeans, winter caps and boots. Yes, I love this, I love wearing fashionable clothes to get into the groove of fashion. Don’t get me wrong I don’t buy very expensive clothes and shoes I just buy that I like, fashion look, best, stylish and of course comfortable one, what about you?...

No comments: