Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)


2nd Party Of My Son in 1st Birthday

It was with my in-laws from my husband family, godfather, and godmother of my son we were celebrate last weekend the 2nd birthday party to my son 1st birthday. It was just simple yet it is so nice and special together with my beloved in-laws and with friends the godfather and godmother of my son and with 3 children. The day was nice cool weather not too cold but we were just having fun at our house.
The cake was tasteful my son enjoyed the colourful decoration.

Here are some photos.

He is so cute, he is trying to fit his finger to the lego...

colorful cake

ready to blow the candle

Talking time...

1 comment:

Moms Life Blog said...

hola! how u doing? it seems u guys having a great party sis., how I wish I was there. Just passing by here:). Ciao!