Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)


Happy 1st Birthday My Baby Boy


My greatest achievement having an adorable baby boy in my life. Tomorrow he turns 1 year old. Yay! This is a great milestone of a baby that I could cherish in my life. Happy Happy Birthday, my dear baby.

Time flies so fast it seems that yesterday I give birth (Novemeber 7, 2007 ) C-section. It seems I am just dreaming but this is the reality. Now he is big boy and more cutie. He can walk and run around in our house. He learns to walk before he turns 11 months old, is that early? (smile) and everyday my baby boy and I enjoy chasing in our house and baby's love hide and seek..super duper I look around him sometimes I couldn’t find if he can not scream (laugh).

We have a little and simple birthday party celebration of my baby boy on Saturday (November 8) with my Filipino friends, just a simple party that I could say so ideal for little baby. Furthermore, on the next weekend (November 16) we have also a little party with my husband family, godfather, and godmother of my baby boy. Actually, we have two parties, I do this because our house is not big just enough for 15 people. If I invite them, we are 30 persons in all and not so ideal with to much people. Therefore, I do two birthday party celebration for my baby boy. I want 1st birthday of my baby boy simple not luxury I just want memorable baby’s 1st birthday.


Photo above, his freaky smile to mom and dad :-)

3 comments:

Rokahs said...

well, it's really nice to have a little prince in our home especially that you'll be celebrating his first birthday...we can not define in terms of mere words only, the happiness that we - as parents, may have in our hearts...belated happy bday to your little prince...on the other hand, please institute changes so my link will be added in yours because i have no longer seen it or it may have been inadvertently omitted...thanks and God Bless...

J. said...

Oh such an adorable bundle of joy! Time flies so fast,before you know it he's so big already. My own three year old has grown so big, I miss the time when I could still hold him in my arms.

Tiny favor, sis. Please update my url from http://reviewscorner.blogspot.com to http://www.reviewscorner.org

Thanks so much and God bless you.

Kisses to your birthday boy!

Tamika said...

It's so exciting. My little man is a few weeks older than your baby. Time flies so fast.
Tamika