Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)


Baby 1st Birthday Party

The 1st birthday party of my baby boy was successful. It was great moments to cherish. It was simple yet fun, beautiful blast birthday party great memories party that I could cherish and keep in my heart for my baby boy.

Baby Cedric received many gifts from my family friends and from babies. There are lots of food and dessert. I am so thankful to all my friends were coming on the party the 1st birthday party of my baby boy. With my family friends, guests and their babies the party was successful and was great. Words is not enough to express...


Dinner time...

Photograph time...

The Birthday boy...

1st Birthday cake..

Time to sing a song Happy Birthday, blow the candle and slice...

The birthday party of my baby boy still going on this coming sunday with my husband families, with Godfather and Gomother of my baby boy....let's us enjoy...

Wish you have a great week ahead folks.

2 comments:

desperateblogger said...

belated to cedric! such a cute baby boy you have.

Health Products For You said...

hi there,

this is irish from creative thoughts. i have a new entertainment site, and i added you on my list. Can we link exchange? hope you would add me back.
please let me know if you do.

thanks
famous circle
www.famous-circle.com