My New Look Now


Few days later after a birthday party of my husband, I decided to cut my hair. It has been almost a year now since I went to my favorite beauty parlor. Look at this this is my new look now. Medium not short hair is the new trends hairstyle of this spring and summer of this year 2009. I am glad my husband, friends and my sister said look good on me. The most thing I like they like my new look now it’s fit on my face and look sophisticated. I feel comfortable, I loving it my new hair cut.

3 comments:

Gorgeous MUM said...

you look lovely! short hair suits you!

Moms Life Blog said...

hala kagwapa sa akoang sis wala naku kaila nimo haha lol....gwapa man ka kaau dai haha lol artistahin ang beauty oi... gwapa ka kaau di mabangbang lol... nice style bagay sau sis...samot man ka kagwapa lol!

Cherryl Roda Smtih said...

Wow! Si mommy super pretty.... I like your new look guapa.