Successful 40th Birthday Party

We had great Saturday night. We had successful 40th birthday party of my husband.

Oh yay! I have many pictures to share you folks, about last night 40th Birthday Party of my husband with 48 guests. It was many surprises during that night. My husband was surprised the dances number with my friends and my one of my friend a dance presentation and sang songs. My husband really surprised because so funny dance number. It was great, great night, a great fun, a lot of food and drinks. We had disco time, sang songs, dance, and chitchat, guests were enjoying and had fun the night. It was really a great memory of 40th Birthday party of my husband. The night was so great, a priceless night, great memorable night, a grand birthday party of my loving husband. The most awaited was blowing candles it was so surprising to my husband having a three layer cakes, blowing candles was really a priceless moment. Wow, he really surprised it; he never thought having beautiful three layer cakes on his 40th birthday party.

I’ll share you photos later on folks.

No comments: