Getting Better From Sick

I haven’t good sleep for almost a week now. My son Cedric still having a cold and cough but still I say THANKS he is now fine from pain of fever that made me feel calm now. Couple of nights ago every early in the morning around 4 AM he keep awake and keep complaining he felt not good and that keep me awake and then I gave him comfort and lying on my arms. He cannot sleep quickly and cannot sleep very well. Thanks to God, now he is getting better. While I am typing this entry, my husband brought him on the bed and my son sleep quickly. I am so excited again to my son going out I am sure he missed too.

4 comments:

E-Tavasi said...

I hope your son will recover faster :)

Gorgeous MUM said...

good to know your little prince is feeling better. it's really hard when kids get sick.

take care!

Aloha! said...

i know how hard it must be. hope he gets well soon. :) sending u some prayers here.

irish
www.irishblanca.com

Y-O-E-L said...

get well soon