Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)


Short Vacation


At Monday, office workers haven’t work. My husband and I planning again out of town within just 2 nights stay in hotel during weekend. We talked about visiting New Swanstein Castle in Fussen, Germany it is a little bit far from our place; this could be 3 hours to drive a car. This is not already fix plan but this could be nice trip and maybe we will go to direct to München.

Swanstein Castle this one they base Disney land Castle. I am pretty sure you heard this very known park of the World.

Anyway, as what I’ve said my last post at my other blog geneveric.com that am going to share some photos we took during our tour in Friedrichshafen and Lindau Germany. Those are lovely town close by Switzerland. I love Lindau Island, is so Romantic Island that you must visit when you were in these place. Lindau is so close town of Bregenz, Austria. I will gonna post some photos very soon.

1 comment:

kristelle del rosario said...

You so lucky because you are always having a vacation. I wish me and my husband can go to a place where there are lots of beautiful destinations and activities . Enjoy your next vacation!