Baby's Is So Fast Growing

Month of June is fast approaching and summer is coming closer it will be on June 21 first summer day. A month ago, I did not write an entry here in my blog about of my baby boy. My baby will be 7 months old this coming June. When he was 5 months, we heard many sound from his mouth, wriggling, making noises, bubbling, blowing "raspberries," and so on which is so funny to hear and I feel so happy to hear those sounds. He laughs so much and we enjoyed giggling to him every hour and now more sound from him, he-he-he and so loud. He has appetite and eats so a lot. Yesterday we bought a new stroller for him, which is ideal for shopping going to the city, because the other one stroller is quite big and not ideal for going to shopping, is just ideal only for a walk to the hill or to the mountains. Here is the photo of him riding his new stroller when we were from shopping in the city yesterday, and the last photo it was today during our strolled at the hill in Emmental land.





Small stroller just ideal going to shopping



He knows when I take photos,,,he smile at all time when I keep shooting to him.



This is the big stroller ideal for hiking
He was so tired but he still smile...

4 comments:

E-Tavasi said...

Cute baby :) nice

Ika Devita Susanti said...

that would means that he is smart!

4ever7 said...

My gosh, that's one cute baby!

Angel in the Sickroom said...

awe what a cutee! ^_^