A Happy Family


This is my small family, a strong family, a happy family with faith, trust and most of all love, which is the great foundation to make a family. The photo took of my friend last May 11 on mother’s day. We were with our friends, and we did picnic by river and we did grill we had so much delicious food on that time. We had great time with my friends and that was one of unforgettable moments that we shared together with our friends on mother’s day. In the whole afternoon, we just keep laughing and talking of different topics. On the photo, my baby was laughing and he knows that when I hold the camera or somebody will take a picture of him he will smile a lot (lol). My friend said, "Son like mommy" have great smile and likes to laugh (ha-ha).

3 comments:

Ika Devita Susanti said...

ouww.. so sweet..:D

Vhiel said...

i love seeings happy family.. you baby is so adorable...

by the way, I have a tag for you here..http://tinyurl.com/4fr8ld

I hope you can grab it when you get a chance.

thanks.

nev said...

what a happy family..

Retchel's Product Review