Toy Rocking Swiss Cow

Spring is just around. Flowers blooms everywhere now, it is pretty to see flowers blooming around you. I cannot wait that our plants by balcony will bloom soon. I am so excited to see my flowers. It was perfect weather yesterday, at noontime after our lunch, my husband, I stayed at our balcony and enjoyed giggling to our baby boy. Today he is 6 months old, nyay! The day goes by so fast. He is big now. We tried if our baby boy likes his toy rocking Swiss cow; the photo below that we took yesterday while he was riding on his rocking cow. We bought this rocking cow 2 weeks ago; it was not so expensive so my husband and I decided to buy. Our son yesterday, it seems he enjoy riding. At this time, it is not possible that we will not hold him because he could not sit alone he need someone will hold or to support him. I hope that sooner he can sit alone and dependent rocking to his toy Swiss cow.

Nyak! He enjoyed sucking the horn of the cow too. (lol)

4 comments:

Ika Devita Susanti said...

ay ay ayy... soo cute!
.. wakakkak.. sucking the horn? every children loves to do it.

Health Products For You said...

yes, time flies so fast. before you notice it, your son is big and on his own already. so, just savor each time you are with him right now. :)

Shosh said...

You have a beautiful baby!

I got here from Vhiel's award post.
I hope you can visit me and drop me a comment too. :)

Shoshana

Nanaybelen said...

nice for a mother who is aware every developmet of her kid. keep it up.