Please Pray For My Father In Law

Hello friends and co-bloggers. How is doing everybody today? My husband and I were busy today. This week we had a little bit stress, due to that we had much work and so many errands. My father inlaw is in hospital in serious almost 1 week now because of lung cancer. Please do not forget to pray for my father inlaw. I hope God will let him to stay more years in this world. Anyway, this morning, we cleaned the office rooms of my father in law, he will going to sale now his big company, as he is not in good condition. He gave his collection the electric trains miniature, which are so expensive, (I will post some photos here next time about this electric train miniature if I get a chance) hundreds of electric he had, some of them we keep for us and mostly we gave to the man who were living at the top floor of their store. We were glad it was nice weather today, so transferring the boxes to our car are so easy. Arround 2:00 PM were finished cleaning and after that we had a little bit snack in restaurant. Those all for now my update today folks, but before I went to bed now let me say to all the mother or even not mother, “Happy Mother's Day”

4 comments:

Ika Devita Susanti said...

I hope that he is getting well soon.

GBU:D

Paula said...

I hope your father-in-law gets well soon. Happy mother's day to you!

None said...

Hope he will get well.
Take care!

DebbieDana said...

just prayed for him..God bless him.