Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)


Easter Egg Hunting

It has been almost 2 weeks since I update this blog. It was few days ago, I took rest my self and my son had sick and I just roamed around some of few co-bloggers to their blogs and watched TV and movies.

Now I am here I want my blog keep alive and updated now (*smile*). I am now behind of some bloggers out there they always updating their blog everyday.

Anyway, it’s Easter week now, it is time to easter eggs hunting out their. Maybe the eggs hiding outside or indoor like in the corner in your house, garden, backyards, by balcony or anywhere. Easter egg hunting is a lot of fun for families, exciting, thrill and surprising too, that I really like much. Oh my, I want to buy something for my husband that he could hunt something this Easter (*laugh*). In addition, some of you are having vacation in Easter week, beach vacation and city tours or enjoying under the sun. I hope this days we have successive beautiful weather so that me and my family with friends have a picnic nearby lake, romantic and peaceful place that we would like to spend our time this Easter days. I am also looking forward my baby getting better; he still has cold and cough nowadays.

No comments: