17 Again

This is a late post. I was with my friends few weeks ago, again, it was another night out with my friends went first in the bar having chitchat and watched “17 Again” film starring Zac Efron.
I do not know what the story about, I just only say “oks let’s watch this movie” to my friends. When the movie started, I thought is a boring movie and then when Matthew Perry turns as a Zac Efron 17 again as a Mike O’Donnell in the movie I felt so excited about what’s will happen next. Romantic, funny and very entertaining movie, there are funny part and sad part in this movie. I think you gurls if you love to watch fun movie you watch this….

Here is the “17 Again” short summary and trailer.

About a guy whose life didn't quite turn out how he wanted it to and wishes he could go back to high school and change it. He wakes up one day and is seventeen again and gets the chance to rewrite his life.

No comments: