Just An Update To Our Vacation To Philippines

It’s 2nd of June now. We’re in the middle of the year now, right? Summer is here…. sometimes the temperatures hot sometimes its chilling days in here, the weather are perfect yet quite windy.

Now, I say, it’s time to have beach vacation but at this moment my husband and I wouldn’t going to beach as we have plan to have vacation in Philippines at this coming Autumn season yet no fix date. We didn’t book our flight already we need a time to plan as we have son not already 2 years old…I am sure this is not so easy with a little baby to travel anywhere and too far from home…sooner we will fix it when and where we stay in Philippines. I can’t wait to step again my homeland and see my parent and siblings.

1 comment:

Sheila Lu said...

hello Ricka! It's been so long already since my last visit here. I havent been blogging for quite sometime. I got lazy na. hehehe.

So you are planning to come home to the Philippines. Yes, it's not easy to travel with a little child. Pero kaya mo yan. My sister is on her vacation now here in the Philippine. She traveled alone with her two daughters all the way from the U.S. One is 3 years old and the 2nd child is 17 months old.

God bless you and your family.