Celebrating 5th Wedding Anniversary At The Park Part 1

It was just a simple celebration together my loved one and friends on that day. I knew that, this is not just about the food also, these coming days; we are going to travel out of country as a trip to celebrate our 5th wedding Anniversary. Were planning already where to go but no fixed date, we just planning for that out of country it will be in the north of Italy by the lake, huhh.. Romantic. I am happy for this my husband let me to see the world…this is what I like it, though not things but to travel around the world, it is worth than the others things as I can say that. He buy some present of me this coming week that I am going to choose one do not know which one, yet watch that I really like it! I will share you later on folks about our travel and more.

At the next day at night, we had little dinner at restaurant…and talked about our travel.

Furthermore, on the day of our anniversary last Thursday at lunchtime, I cooked food for my loved ones and to my friends I celebrated with them at the park,bonding also with nature, fresh air, quiet and cool place, I can say it's a beautiful place for perfect picnic. My husband just ate lunch together and went to his work until 5 o’clock as normal workdays. It was beautiful day, sunny and wonderful lunch on the park. My friends ate a lot just two times round eating ha-ha-ha as I cooked a lot for them and end up at the night, we had heavy food and full stomach no place food to eat anymore for a dinner.

For more photos just add me at http://profiles.friendster.com/lovellegirl






The cake



The happy family latest photos took on special day...

At the park with my beloved friends

in restaurant...

1 comment:

Gorgeous MUM said...

What a nice celebration!