I Am Awake


I am movie fanatic. I like watching thriller/psycho thriller, comedy and drama movies. One night my friend visited me and brought that she rented in Bibliotheca a DVD titled “AWAKE” it seems sounds interesting movie ha? Yeah, it’s a psycho thriller movie Starring Hayden Christensen and Jessica Alba. The story about a man (Clay)has everything, money, mom, friends and a beautiful woman (Sam). Clay is so unlucky heart so he needs a transplant, a very good friend, and a trusted friend who is a doctor going to do surgery for him and his mom begging to have another surgeon to do the operation but he refused and trust his instinct and that may be the biggest mistake of his life.

This AWAKE movie a psycho thriller movie that you must really watch every scene that you feel tense and scared. I will not to say the entire summary I just want to say that you watch this movie, I can say that it’s a good movie that really worth it to watch.

No comments: