Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)


Love to play with the Snow


What have you seen in this Photo? Isn’t frozen falls? This photo took a couples of years, we were in Berner Oberland, we did snow sledged with my friends and with our husband’s. It was fun day and we enjoyed our snow sledged. In there, during that time, there was so thick snow; there are lot of people enjoying the snow.
I love snow; I love to play too. As I have now a cute baby boy maybe in this year when he will be 1 year old, I think we are going to have snow sledged and playing with snow a lot, as the children like to play with the snow. I want to create a snowman with my baby cute boy and with my husband too, probably. Wow; this will be our first snowman with my cute baby boy playing and creating the snowman. Anyway, still many months to wait, that he will be 1 year old, but I am so excited about all of this, but by this time he still a little baby boy, I must enjoy with him and taking care and till now we are a little bit new for all of this that we have a little baby cute boy, we are still adjusting our living, but we are so happy he came into our life. He made our life complete, that no one can pay, it is a priceless love and care of our baby.

Seasons Greetings to Everyone!

No comments: