Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)


He is so Cute

I love my son, my little cute baby boy. In this photo he is 1 day old. This was in hospital during our stayed. He is so look chubby of this photo, he is so cute! I love it! I love to hold him on my arms. He has a white and very fine skin. His lips from me and the other don’t know from now on. When he will be in three months we will know where he looks a like. To Mommy or to Daddy? Let’s see then. I am so excited to see him crawling on the bed or on the floor. Gosh, he is now so big even he is not already 2 month old. Some of his clothes are now small for him, so we need to buy some clothes and pyjamas. That is the day now goes by so fast. Wow.
That’s all for now, I will try to update my blog if I get a chance and not busy attending of my little baby cute boy.

No comments: