Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)


Visiting To My Mom Inlaw

Today, my husband, my baby and I visited my mother in-law living in Emmental Land here in Switzerland. She was so happy again to see us and of course with our cute baby boy. I think she must be proud that she is now a grandmother. That was her 1st time to see our cute baby boy. We met also her close friend who was also visiting during that time. We had great lunch to her house. She cooked delicious food and also she made a good fruit desserts with crème. I ate a lot and also my husband, while our baby cute boy sleeping with the stroller bed. It was good the dog of my mother in-law was not doing naughty on that time, so my baby had deep slept.
After our lunch my mother in-law gave a Christmas presents to my son, a big toy which my son can drive or walk with this toy car when he become a 10 months old, I think he can use this toy then to practise his walk. She gave also a money for bank account of my baby boy (what a rich boy I have richer than mommy) he-he-he.
After that, we drove back home but we passed by to the mountains which was so a lot of snow which is over 2 thousand meters from sea level. It was so thick snow and also quite foggy, so, we saw only a little bit view from where we stood up.
Our day was so great that we visited my Mom in-law and had a little bit chit chat talked to her and her close friend and experienced to up to the mountain with our son of his 1st time to up to the mountain.

No comments: