Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)


My 4rth Christmas in Switzerland

It was my 4rth Christmas in Switzerland. We celebrated only at our house. It was solemn celebration with my in-laws.
We are just 6 people including my cute baby boy.

That was also the 1st Christmas of my cute baby boy. It is so nice we celebrated the Christmas with our little cute boy, I was so happy about that.

Hubby and I cooked delicious food. After the dinner we had giving gifts each other and our presents to my in-laws my own personalized calendar 2008 with our photos with my baby cute boy. My Baby boy recieved many presents from his grandparents and he recieved also big cash and gifts cards.(lucky my baby boy) he is the only one grandchild.

Our Christmas celebration was successfully celebrated. On that night we ate a lot and our stomach full of food and deserts! It is so nice to celebrated the Christmas with our family. I am happy we celebrated our Christmas in our house.

No comments: