Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)


Confessions Of A Shopaholic

It was another night out with my beautiful friends. I love always with them they are fun and feel so comfortable with them.
Again, we did it bar hopping and shopping. We haven’t any plan and felt bored after shopping and we came up to cinema and watched the film titled “The confessions of a Shopaholic” based on the bestselling novel by Sophie Kinsella and starring Isla Fisher as Becky Bloomwood. All she want to have was a little credit.

My friends and I had fun watching the movie, funny and romantic comedy movie. This movie figure me out how I love shopping clothes, shoes and bags like my friends ha-ha-ha but I don’t had owe to my credit lenders (*laugh* Thanks God).

To Isla Fisher a.k.a Becky Bloomwood you rock! Nice movie.

Girls if you are shopaholic, you love brand name bags, shoes, clothes like Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Prada etc. you feel so great when you watch this movie. I give 1 thumbs up for this movie (*laughed*).

“A new job? Hopefully. A new man? Possibly. A new handbag? Absolutely!”


No comments: