Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)


Filipino Favorites Snack


Sometimes early morning in brunch time, I eat PUTO (a steamed rice cake a favorites Filipino desserts). Hmm I love this for breakfast with matching one glass of milk, so that is enough for me for brunch. My son also like it…sometimes he ate 2 pieces; I am impressed he loves Filipino desserts than to his Dad. As his Dad said this Puto just only rice… (*laugh*) and I just told to him is different taste because it’s a dessert rice cake. He eat but just a one piece of Puto (*sigh*). He likes only the Leche flan dessert no other than (*laugh). His does not like all Filipino desserts yet he likes Filipino food…Eww! He is not fussy when it come Filipino main dish.

I prepared this dessert in the night and I eat in the next daytime of brunch, I love it.

No comments: