Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)


My Big Boy Now


Howee, I can’t believe it how time flies so fast. We are almost at the end of the April now. Plants and trees are getting greener and flowers are now almost everywhere.

Yep time flies fast, my baby now is big boy, oh my! Sometimes I just whispered to him “you’re big boy now but you’re always my baby” that’s I always whispered to him. I just always saying to my husband that I missed him when he was little baby boy that doesn’t know about the world, in his 1st day, 1st week, 2nd week and so on, and lying on the bed while kicking with his two feet, rolling on bed, crawling, and now in a glance he is big boy and facing in his toddler hood. He will turn 18 months old for this coming 2 weeks. Oh my I missed those days when he was my little little baby boy in a months old.

No comments: