Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)


Easter Sunday


It was Easter Sunday. At late morning, my husband woke me up and said; “It’s time to hunt the eggs”. I quickly stood up on our bed and find the Easter eggs and I was so eager to hunt the Easter Egg. I knew was not only eggs that he bought for me. Cedie also had to find the eggs. Searching eggs in our living it was not so easy; I looked in the corner everywhere in our living, in drawers, behind the couch and behind the drawers and plants too. At last, in minutes finding the eggs I found it in the bed couch and for Cedie too. I enjoy hunting (*laugh*) and Cedie too. I got Egg chocolate, Egg candys, little surprised (purse) and a Glamour magazine my fave mag he knew that I like it Glamour Magazine. That time I really surprised it, because I thought I have nothing to hunt on that Easter week (*laugh*).

No comments: