Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)


40th Birthday Celebration

Saturday night it was great and lot of fun, dancing, singing, chitchat, laughing aloud, eating, and drinking. My good friend celebrated her 40th birthday 70 people was in her party. However is not just her birthday party celebration it was also her husband and daughter birthday celebration.
Here are some photos below during the party.

Theme: Life Begin at 40th
Birthday Celebration
Attire: 60's clothes


My friend sleeping (smile) and me in 60's clothes but modern (laugh)



My friend and my mom 60's clothes attire but modern (laugh)





My son and I



Me, baby CD and my husband

My friend Maribel, Me and my friend Marilou our another 60's attire but modern (laugh)

It was great dinner, yummy pinoy food, thai food, swiss food, totally full of foods and we're drunk yiks..

1 comment:

Ika Devita Susanti said...

cool!!! nice party... i really want to join it, but i am stil 20 lol....


have a great day!