Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)


Home Theater Seating

Few months ago, I watched movie in cinema with my friends, what I wish now together with my husband in cinema. This is what I have missed. It is almost 1 year now we have never been in cinema. Don’t get me wrong we’ve watch movies at home but I wish I can create home theater the best room at home that makes more comfort, feel exciting and thrill watching movies at my own home. Having great home theater seating that’s makes more comfortable and enjoying the movie with the comfort of your own home, right? I think watching movies is like a completely new experience with beautiful home theater seating at home.

1 comment:

GMG said...

that's what we wanted to have in our house. but, it will have to wait for a few more years because having a home theater takes up a lot of space, plus it's expensive too. :)