Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)


Again Busy

Yeah, right once again I am busy. It’s been almost a week now I didn’t post new entry. I have hectic schedule nowadays I have so many appointment and I am with my friends during the day practicing dancing for birthday presentation for one of my good friend. In the night, I am with my family and spent time together outing taking a chance and taking advantage the good weather as we were here in the changeable weather in the country of Switzerland. Last week it was nice weather in the entire week and this week as what I have heard on the news we encounter bad weather it might be in the whole weekdays huh bad right? Grrr…it is starting to cold now as we are now entering autumn season and winter season is getting closer arg!

Anyway this afternoon my baby my mom and I going to the city it’s time to have shopping, nyay! and shop new latest trends for this autumn season nyay shop until I drop! Ha-ha-ha..Furthermore, just drop your EC folks, I drop mine then. That's all for now see you later for more update. Have a wonderful 1st September. Tschüss...