Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)


Baby Love


My baby is so sweet, he loves hugging, kissing, giggling and cuddling, laugh out loud, talking, massage, swimming on the bath tub, babbling stuff and play all the time with mom dad and grandmas and playing with babies. I notice he learns new everyday. He learns fast. One time I noticed that he dance while watching Wowoweee in TV (noontime Philippine TV Show) I did not teach him but I think he just learn what he have seen. Everyday now and then he dance when I say dance yet he dance while singing shout a loud it seems he is so excited and loving it. When he hears people shouting in the show, he shouts aloud too. What mom and dad doing he imitate action and sounds that’s makes me so amazed to my baby boy learn a lot in early months old.

Photo above he was 8 months old...my baby wanted to give kiss on me

Photo below he was 7 months old when my baby playing with the baby girl... nice shot? (laugh)

4 comments:

imelda said...

cute shot they have here.. .

Rokahs said...

well, there is no such thing as dull moment especially you have that great handsome prince of yours...just enjoy everything and have a nice day ahead...God Bless...

Ika Devita Susanti said...

sooo.... cute.....

twinks said...

Baby Love..
my Baby Love..
that is sooo cute!