Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)


The Nicest Pout Of The World

Are you interested about celebrity? If you ask me back about that question, sometimes I read news about celebrity if I have time and nothing to do at home, I browse online and sometimes I buy magazine including Yes mag, Gala mag (Germany and Swiss), inTouch Mag, Cosmopolitan mag. Etc. and sometimes I buy hairstyle magazine. This morning I browse online about celebrity news I came across to this fascinating news the top ten the nicest pout of the World.




10th place Charlotte Church a Welsh singer and television presenter...




9th place Jessica Alba actress



8th place Cameron Diaz

7th place Kelly Brook english actress and photo model


6th place Jennifer Aniston



5th place Victoria Beckham



4rth place Scarlet Johansson



3rd place Angelina Jolie



2nd place Kylie Minoque


and 1st place Keira Knightley
Keira Knightley has the nicest pout in the whole world. The 23-year-old actress has asserted herself in the survey of the lip balm manufacturer Blistex against Kylie Minogue and Angelina Jolie.
Scarlet Johansson and Victoria Beckham make the top 5 complete. 3000 women were interviewed.
Knightley has short spoken before of her famous pout and has said, she does not think that she thereby looks more attractive.

news and photos from 20Min.

2 comments:

imelda said...

how humble of keira knightley to say it.. . .

Kris said...

Hey, how come I didn't make this list? I have a great pout!