I love Laptop

Do you love your laptop? I am sure you love your laptop as I do. My day without my laptop is incomplete. My laptop is a part of my life now because through my laptop, I can communicate my families and friends way back in Philippines and enjoy chatting to them through YM and Windows MSN messenger with webcam but my laptop now acting so strange hanging and freezing. Few weeks ago, I told to my husband maybe I could buy a new one as I have found an affordable laptop with built-in web cam, Platform notebook PC, Windows Vitsa home and with an ATI Radeon X1250 graphics card, which is good for playing online games.

2 comments:

Dan1658 said...

Well I hope Santa brings you a new laptop.

desperateblogger said...

hi! here's wishing all in my blog roll a safe, prosperous and a happy new year.

Manna From Heaven
Pinay Mom Blogs... and Life goes on