It Was Too Long To Wait

This is what we waited that Switzerland joins the Schengen area. I Thanks that now in Switzerland borders are now open for who were holding B identification card or residential ID like me that now definitely allowed travelling Europe or EU States without Schengen VISA or Schengen Aggreement. Therefore no more borders controls in every EU states. It was long to wait that this would be happen and now is definitely good and approved last December 12. You know that it is difficult to travel around Europe without Schengen VISA.

Past few years ago, when my husband and I travelled in EU states I need Schengen VISA and need to apply for Shengen VISA. Oh yeah it is so quick to apply but many papers to arrange it plus my husband keep having free from his work that is so disgusting for him and disturbing to his work.

Oh yah I thanks that now no need to apply Schengen VISA. Nyay, I am so excited our next travel vacation here in EU states if God’s will.

(Hmm not too worried about it I’ll be having Swiss passport next year if I like hahaha only the time and God knows that).

No comments: