Romantic Brine Bath

It’s been awhile since I’ve been swimming. I really missed swimming. Tomorrow evening I am going to treat my girlfriend we have swimming in (brine bath) solbad and spa in Schönbühl neighbouring in our village just 15 minutes away with our car. This is my surprised gift to her birthday and another packed gift that I’ve already bought last week. I knew she would like my surprised and as she love to swim too. I am so excited about this, I can’t wait for tomorrow.

I like the place (brine bath) solbad and spa was my husband, and I love relaxing and swimming at the warm brine pool. It is perfect place for couples, friends, families or boyfriend and girlfriend, the romantic brine pool to have perfect relaxed in a warm pool.

The (brine bath) solbad and spa has indoor brine pool, outdoor bubble pools with a temperature of 35 °C an extensive steam baths, sunbeds, sauna park, a massage centre as well as physiotherapy. Day ticket per person 28.00 CHF.

No comments: