Enjoying With The Snow

It was beautiful day and fun day yesterday. Me my babies Cedric were with my friends we went up to the Gurten Hill and did snow sledding. It was fun and so exciting with the snow sledding. Baby Cedric enjoy the snow slide but felt frozen as he don’t enough jacket and shoes which not good for snow sledding because we never thought that we can do snow sledged. My friends enjoyed the magnificent view from Gurten Hill where we can see the breathtaking view the Alps and the land of Berner Oberland. Thanks God it was beautiful weather and not too cloudy.

My husband and I love snow sledding; it is a lot of fun and so exciting. Moreover, today baby Cedric, me and I had another day for snow sledding and went up again to Gurten Hill. Cedric loving riding snow sledding with his Dad. Cedric loving riding snow sledding. Oh yeah at last, he had enough jacket and shoes. Therefore, that was makes me comfort and baby Cedric and I was not worried to my boy.
The photo took yesterday. With son of my friend (Severen), my son and I on the snow sledge that we have bought just last sunday.
With Shiela, my son, me and Marissa from London just for a weeks vacation...
The beautiful views...

No comments: