The Snowy Time

When I woke up this morning and then I opened our window storey, this is what I have seen on our balcony full of snow (see photos below). I could not expect last night were having snowstorm. Because my husband and I did not watched TV news last night and that is why we surprised when we saw our balcony full of snow. (see the photos below)

Moreover, this morning when I was going to my work and drive a car, it was so wet and so slippery road and it so difficult and dangerous to drive the car. I called to my chief earlier that I‘d be a little bit late arrive in my work because, maybe, that could be possible that in motorways will be having traffic usually in the morning when is so snowy but surprisingly it was going too smoothly and no traffic. I arrived at the same time at my work time. My chief was also surprised I arrived at a time.

Last few days were having snow but just as normal but last night started snowstorm until now, our neighbour said that tomorrow maybe the snow height would be 30 cm from below land.

Yayy… having snow in our place is not always nice specially when you are going to work early in the morning and encounter snowstorm. The streets are full of snow, wet, slippery, dangerous to drive the car. Nevertheless, you know snow also beautiful around seeing all white like powder, nice to play with the snow, throwing snowballs and making snowman. Having snow is truly a lot of fun but sometimes is not nice when you start your work in the morning and you need to drive your car during snowy time.

The car I need to get out the snow...


This is me..still on posing even so cold...brrr... Just starting getting out the snow on the car...

On our balcon...it's 11 cm high snow, what do you think?
On the road driving to my work...street worker busy taking out the snow on the road...

1 comment:

Ika Devita Susanti said...

That's really beautiful sister!!!