Vote New7wonders Of Nature

I have cousin chatted this morning. We talked many different topics. One of the topics we discussed to have beach vacation way back to Philippines. Oh yeah we talk about beaches vacation and I told her about the choices that I can bring my family with us to have beach vacation which is so easy and not too far, in Boracay or Bohol in Panglao Island. Then she told me if she could have a chance to visit now in Philippines she wanted to visit Bohol, Cebu and Palawan. I told her too that I want to visit in Palawan to have beach vacation and visit some interesting attractions and places in Palawan.


While we spoke about Palawan I shared to her about New7wonders of nominees. I told her the Puerto Princesa Subterranean River is on top ten now in new7wonders nominees, so I urge her to vote (smile) Oh yay, being Filipina we are so proud our land that we have also beautiful and interesting places that a must visit to foreign people, right?

So folks my co-bloggers and readers, please vote now for new7wonders of the world the “Puerto Princesa Subterranean River” at new7wonders.com just click liveranking to see the result then click vote…just in your click away.

No comments: