Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)


Big Screen TV For Football Fans By The House Of Parliament

Hi folks, how day everyone? Today it was my workday. After my work, I felt so tired. When we came home, my baby and I about 2 PM we went to bed and fall asleep, We woke up around 5 PM and exactly my husband finished the work. I stood and told him if we could went to the city and look around the city because is the football match Switzerland vs. Turkey, we went their and hublaaa! It was bunch of people around by house of parliament watching the football match on the big screen TV. Wow, how I wish my husband and I to join them shouting… ha-ha-ha and singing holly holly lol… but we cannot join them because we have little baby to take care. Last 2005 football world championship we have watched together our friends anywhere in the city or restaurant and shouting together the people who were football fans but now it is not possible. It really a lot of fun to watch this football game with the other people with full of excitement. This evening, while we were walking in the city, I told to my husband maybe in football world championship within 3 years to go we will watch with our little boy, we were sure he could understand and watch the football with us. It was not ideal with our baby to watch the football in the city in restaurant or anywhere outside at the restaurant or by the house of parliament because it is so loud and very crowded, therefore we went home and decided to wacth football on our TV. Now, while I am typing this entry, the score now Switzerland vs. Turkey is 1:1 aghh so exciting game. Who will win in this game? Aghh…let us see later on…

No comments: