Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)


A Great Sunday

Hi, good day to you. It was beautiful and fun day, we celebrated 90th birthday surprised of my grand mom in-law. It was perfect weather, warm made us sweating in the whole afternoon. The temperature it was like in the Philippines. It was great Sunday we had; I enjoyed talking to my in-laws. Yeah, they are awesome in-laws, I am happy having them being part of my life my in-laws. During the day, we shared anything topic that we talked about and shared laughed together. At lunchtime, we had a lot of grill food. My grand mom in-law surprised also, when she opened the gift, she said again why we bought this and that. We have no choice we just answered because it is “your special day”. I want to share you some photos later on folks. Have a nice day.

No comments: