Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)


I Am Grateful

Hello folks, how is everyone today? Today, my baby and I just watched TV and I called my friend through telephone, we talked about for tomorrow. At the noontime after my work, I visit her with my son. This morning when I woke up at 6:30, the weather was bad, dark outside and it was raining until now. I hope the rain will go away so that my baby and I could go outside and to have a little bit shopping here in our little shopping mall. Last Sunday I don’t have present for father’s day, I knew it is late but it is better too late than nothing is. In addition, tomorrow is our Civil Wedding Anniversary. We are now 4 years married. I am so grateful in 4 years married we have our little angel came to us, the greatest gift from heaven above. Our relationship getting stronger everyday, I am so happy and I am bless having two men in my life, my husband and my son, they are my life, my everything, that no one can conquer.

3 comments:

Nanaybelen said...

Nice to have a happy family. Happy Civil Anneversary!. God Bless

Health Products For You said...

happy for you and i wish you all the best. u inspire me in a lot of ways. by the way, please update my url to www.irishblanca.com

irish of creative thoughts

Tom said...

Happy anniversary! Wishing for stronger relationship as years go by.