Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)


Spent Our 1st Day Summer In Grindelwald

Hi folks, where did you spent your 1st day summer? Last Saturday it was the 1st day summer, it was sunny Saturday. At Saturday morning my husband and I does not know where to spend our day. When my husband told me about hiking and going up to the mountain, I mention him Grindelwald. Therefore, we never hesitate and we prepared our self and baby’s things. We drove our car within 1 hour from our house to reach this beautiful village surrounded by the beautiful Alps in the famous Jungfrau region. Grindelwald lies in the swiss valley, is also popular summer activity resort, in summer hiking trails and attractions that are more interesting for us, in winter, skiing, snow sledged, snow mountaineering schools and many more. The Grindelwald has the name glaciers and oldest village in Switzerland that is why I was so excited to see this village and what things to do in this known village.
It was good we arrived early. When we parked our car in parking area, we do not know where we to go and then I told to my man to see the Glacier’s gorge. We rode a bus to reach the glaciers gorge. When we were at the entrance of the glaciers gorge, we amazed what we had seen. Amazing glaciers canyon, so great glacier canyon is. When we were walking, I cannot handle my self because of the coldness, because I just wore a thin blouse and leggings and baby was just a t-shirt but it was good I brought one jacket for my baby. We continued our walked until we reached at the middle way of the glaciers canyon I told to my husband to go back way because I cannot handle anymore and my ears I felt cold and freeze. I think the pathway several hundred meters longs. It was really freaking cold for me not just I worried of my self, I was so worried to my baby too. I told to my husband maybe next time we could visit again this Glaciers gorge that I bring and wear thick jacket. Therefore, we went out from the glacier’s gorge and at the restaurant, we had snacks. Then back to the village took around and buying some souvenirs. My husband told me we will go back someday this village to explore more attractions that are interesting. Pretty good we are just near this place, anytime we could go back this beautiful Grindelwald village. At the evening, we arrived in our place and got a dinner in Thailand Restaurant because I really miss the Asian food from restaurant.


Freeze with the wind. (lol)

Baby enjoying the water streams

Some angle

Entrance of the Glacier gorge

It is amazing....16 billions years old look like this now... the Glacier gorge

1 comment:

Rocks said...

hi sis! enjoy your summer! :)