Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)


So Busy

It is my busy day. I have many things to do today. At the morning my husband, my baby and I woke up early in the morning. My husband drove a car he brought me to my work and they went to my grandmother in-law company (grandmother of my husband). Every Wednesday my husband has a time to help her while I am working to my job. In my work it was pretty doing well this morning, the children are behave and doing well their assignment, they just draw and played. At lunchtime husband fetched me with our baby, we came home, and he helped me to bring to our basement our laundry, while doing this entry the washing machine still working, ay! There are many laundries to do at this time 3 baskets full of dirty clothes, Thanks that my baby in deep sleeping while I am doing this entry…. Furthermore, there are many clothes need to iron, that I did not do past few days Arggg… help me…! In addition, I have so much assignments here in my blog waiting me, hay, how I could finish those work? I have baby need my care, I have my laundry to finish, two baskets full of clothes to iron waiting on me, cook and cleaning our living room and bathroom that I did not do past few days. Hay! lol oppps… don’t think bad folks, I just sharing you what I need to do.
P.S thanks for passing your tag folks, at this time I couldn’t post, as what you have seen past few months ago I didn’t post all your tags, I am so sorry, I can’t cope nah! I hope you understand.

No comments: