Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)


The Legendary Of Jazz And Blues

You know, Chicago city is the one great city in the US and known as the birthplace of the blues the legendary of jazz and blues, the place of the Opera theater, Chicago Symphony Orchestra and the Lyric opera of Chicago. There are tourist attractions that worth to visit. The city with world class museums, arts venues, amazing buildings architectural styles, world class music and many more interesting attractions. Someday if we have a chance to visit this place that I could looking forward with my sister and her husband and with my own family. I am glad I discover Chicago travel it may help us to have more travel guide and information is the one site that will help every travellers, we could have information every attractions of the city and even for hotels accommodations with great deals.

No comments: