Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)


Simply But Great Celebration

Yesterday it was our great day, our Civil Wedding Anniversary, it was simple celebration but it was greatest day and memorable day because it was celebrated together our son, it was the first time with our son in our civil wedding anniversary celebration. At the evening we went to the restaurant, which is a little bit far from our place, we drove a car within 20 minutes from our home. We thought the restaurant still Chinese but it was change not anymore Chinese restaurant, is typical Swiss restaurant. We choose the table at the outside because it was ideal for our son and it was perfect weather too. We ordered delicious food. Starting food was soups, I had vegetables bouillon with little bread and my husband had vegetables bouillon with liquor and the main food my husband had vegetables plates with potatoes croquette and I had curry with rice. The desserts was ice cream, which I miss a lot that served from restaurant, even we have bundle of ice cream here in our refrigerator. I don’t know why I don’t like to have a bite or balls ice cream from our refrigerator maybe because is not serve from restaurant and I felt tired to open it? (lol). It was delicious food and great night celebration we had last night. Happy 4rth year Civil Wedding Anniversary for us. :-)

The photos took yesterday.


He so happy on the baby chair


Baby enjoying on the chair








The soups we had








The main food we had








The desserts we had

4 comments:

alf said...

happy anniversary to both of you.

Photogenic Fella said...

Same diay ta, kami pud sa chinese restaurant lang but dinner time. Anyway, lovely pics.

Have a great weekend!

Unknown said...

Hi:

My name is William and I am CEO of the blog, www.Joboja.Blogspot.com . I look at your website regularly and I think it is good and I think it's cool. In fact I have bookmarked it. I would like to partner and trade links with you. I am based in Chicago and I receive traffic locally as well as from all over the world. I hope to hear back from you soon and if you have any questions please let me know. If you decide to trade links with us please send back your web address and how you would like your site's name to be listed. If you decide to trade links with us, use the name Joboja and the URL: www.joboja.blogspot.com . Until then have a great day.

Best Regards,
William Parker
CEO, Joboja
jobojablogspot@gmail.com
(773) 835-0188

Rocks said...

hi there! happy anniversary to you and your hubby! may God bless you with more wonderful years of togetherness!