Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)


Back To Blogging World

Hi! First before everything, I want to tell you that I am happy to see my co-blogger and to update my blog. I am so sorry for not visiting so quick in your page. Now I’m back, I am back for my blogging world now. I can visit in your page now and then. I want to tell you that I was sick almost 3 days. When we were in our tour in the eastern Switzerland in Sunday night in hotel, I was having fever and headache and in the next day, we decided to way back home and take rest. I was in my doctor and got a medicine. Now I am grateful I am ok no more fever and headache but sometimes I still feel dizzy, I think tomorrow morning when I wake up I’ll be alright! So now folks, is quite late at night here now, let me say you, see you soon on your page, just leave your message and drop your EC. Have a nice day!

No comments: