Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)


Fireworks On Swiss Confederation Day

It’s been couples of day now that I didn’t post new entry here in my blog. We had beautiful first august celebrated Swiss confederation day with my beloved family and friends. The weather was not so bad, quite warm, had a little bit sunshine, cloudy sometimes and keeps thundering at night but we had still brunch on the farmland in the morning, there are bunch of people out there enjoying the typical Swiss music while eating great food. At the evening, we have watched within 30 minutes fireworks which was a lot and huge fireworks probably the amount of fireworks it can be pay to buy a house and lot (ha-ha-ha) lolls…

Here is a short video of fireworks, we were not close where the fireworks were, because I brought my baby and not ideal to close these noisy and to the crowded people at the mount of Gurten Bern. See also the smiley fireworks... :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

coolness! that looks like a real fun celebration! I miss Switzerland; I was there a couple of years ago for a symposium in St. Gallen. It was truly lovely ;-)